We are now hiring and accepting applications for all positions at Farmers Fishers Bakers and The Farm.
See below for job description details. Click here to apply online NOW.
• Servers — You are the brand ambassadors of True Food & Drink, serving the best that The Farm has to offer through seasonal, sustainably sourced food and menus known around the world. Experience is required, and the training program with our team of managers and expert trainers will help you be the best you can be.
• Swarmers— Don’t have a lot of restaurant experience but want to be a server? Join as a Swarmer and learn as you go, as a server in training. Assist with running food, respond to guest requests, support the service staff, and watch over tables and server stations during shifts. This is a great way to move up to a server position at The Farm.
• Front Desk Staff — Greeting more than 1,000 guests each day, you are the first friendly face everyone sees. Experience is required, and an ability to multitask, provide helpful assistance, understand table management systems are pluses. Friendly is the #1 characteristic we seek for the Front Desk Staff.
• Bartenders — Are you passionate about craft cocktails? Take the opportunity to become a part of the award-winning mixology program at The Farm. Led by Chief Mixologist & Beverage Director Jon Arroyo, the bar at Farmers Fishers Bakers creates quality craft cocktails, housemade sodas, and more. We’re seeking confident, friendly, and experienced bartenders to join our team.
• Line Cooks — Do you love food? Do you want to learn from the best? Work in the kitchen at Founding Farmers or at the new Farmers Fishers Bakers, where the menu is exciting and the rewards are notable. Our leaders and chefs are among the best in the business and will work with you directly to enhance your skills and help you reach your potential as a valuable part of the True Food & Drink experience in our restaurants.
• Line Trainers — This is a critical role in the kitchen, and is the person that knows all of the stations on all the lines, from pantry to grill and everything in between including preparation. Solid experience in all aspects of line cooking and high-volume restaurant kitchen operation are valuable. Leadership experience a plus, but the right candidate can learn quickly and grow this important role.
• Pastry Cooks — Working in a pastry studio in the dining room is just one of the great aspects of being a pastry chef at The Farm. Under the guidance of an award-wining Executive Pastry Chef and culinary team, challenges become opportunities, and the experience is fun and enjoyable. Creativity, experience, and a love of desserts and pastry are required, and a dedication to team success is what makes candidates shine.
• Kitchen Staff — The backbone of any restaurant operation, efficient, friendly, supportive, and experienced kitchen staff are needed to keep everything running smoothly. We are seeking porters, stockers and dishwashers with some experience and a desire to contribute to the overall success of the operation. Great food, great benefits, and competitive compensation are the rewards.
• Receiver / Inventory Steward — We’re seeking full-time candidates with factory/warehouse, distribution center or other product tracking experience to manage storage and organization of product, validation of deliveries and monitoring of storage and cooler areas, working with the Executive Chef team.
Interested? Click here to apply online.