Ring in the New Year With Us
As New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day approaches, most likely you & yours are lining up plans to ring in the New Year. At Farmers Fishers Bakers, located right at the Washington Harbour in Georgetown, we are a convenient stop along your DC New Year’s Eve celebration path.
Join us to add a bit of fun and flavor into your evening, whether for a New Year’s Eve dinner or snack before you hit the parties, a craft cocktail destination to add a bit of flavor to your year-end reveling, or just a temporary break from a big party.
Or stop by for New Year’s Day brunch to recover and start 2019 off right. We’ll be so happy to see you for New Year’s Day brunch that: We’re gifting our first 100 tables seated for brunch at Farmers Fishers Bakers on New Year’s Day one Farmers Fishers Bakers gift card, per table, in the amount of (yup, you guessed it), $20.19, for use after January 2, 2019. This way we get to welcome the winning table-guests again soon.
However you are planning to ring in the New Year, Farmers Fishers Bakers is waiting to celebrate the end of 2018 and the beginning of 2019 with you.
- Come see us for some share plates and great cocktails before a New Year’s night ofdining and dancing at one of the many galas around town or before boarding one of Georgetown’s legendary cruises along the Potomac, the Odyssey or Spirit Cruises.
- Enjoy our house-made pizzas, sushi, jambalaya, and what we think are the best burgers in town to refuel after a festive walk on the Potomac River promenade taking in the holiday lights and sights, ice skating right outside our front door at DC’s the Washington Harbour Ice Rink, or even more post-holiday shopping in Georgetown.
- Enjoy a warm drink or winter cocktail, like our specially crafted, signature Winter Pie, or Irish Coffee, Hot Toddy, and Hot Buttered Rum classics,with us the evening of New Year’s Eve after you get your glow on at the amazing outdoor light display, Georgetown Glow, or walking through the 7th Annual Holiday Window Competition display, showcasing and supporting local small businesses.
- Bring the family for lunch Monday, December 31st after taking in Music for Young Audiences: Timbalooloo Live at the Kennedy Center, or come in for a delicious, pre-jazz concert/show dinner before heading over to New Year’s Eve at the Kennedy Center: Raheem DeVaughn and Backyard Band.
- Start your New Year off with us and our famous Farmers Market Buffet Brunch, where we serve some of the best scratch-made food, brunch cocktails, and our very own, specially crafted First Bake Blend, made with our friends at Compass Coffee. Our New Year’s Day brunch is available from 8:30am-2pm, at Farmers Fisher Bakers and all of our restaurant locations.
As always, we recommend making a reservation to kick-off your New Year with us.
Celebrate responsibly this season. Call your favorite, trusted Uber, Lyft, or SoberRide driver, for a ride home. A Farmers Restaurant Group gift card, which can be used here at Farmers Fishers Bakers and at any of our sibling Founding Farmers or Farmers & Distillers restaurants, is a great way to thank your favorite driver for getting you home safe.
Happy New Year from all of us at Farmers Restaurant Group to you & yours!